people - your employees - are the only sustainable asset you
have. Nurture them wisely and they will stay with you,
productively, for their whole career
With the very significant savings to be made through one or other of
the HRDF (Human Resource Development Fund) schemes, a large majority of
Malayasian companies have taken full advantage.
Have you? Did you know that you can reduce the actual cost of
training by up to 75%?
But training is a lot more than merely "filling the seats in a
classroom". It should be:
- the result of a careful analysis of your business needs
- matched against the skills and attributes of your employees
- allied to succession planning
- allied to HR (manpower) planning
- evaluated for effectiveness
Skillnet can do all this for you ............ and more.
We also recognise there will many occasions when you have identified a
training or development need in an individual which can be met be a
generic training programme.
Our qualified and very experienced professionals deliver our customised
and over 70 generic training programmes, using their practical
experience to enhance individual learning and corporate productivity.
Please click here to be taken to our List of
Generic Training Programmes.
Development of employees looks generally further ahead than training ,
seeking to maximise and capitalise on their
Skillnet has extensive experience in assisting clients to put HR
Development policies and practices into place. Tools used to
identify development needs would include:
- Performance Management Systems
- Assessment using psychometric tests and questionnaires
- Designing development assessment centres
- Critical analysis of manpower versus business strategy, short, medium
and long term
Radical changes in industry and technology demand profound changes in
organisation culture. This process can be planned and
managed, very effectively.
We can help you through this change process by:
- working with you to define a new vision and values statement
- helping you to translate vision and values statements into peoples'
- devise with you an effective employee communications process
- work with you to identify individual development needs as part of a
new succession planning process
- work with you to link these employee development strategies with the
equally essential organisation development strategies
Please click here if you want to go now to our
page on Organisation Development